D2S Xenon Hid Headlight Bulb Replacement Shockproof Low Power
Parameters of 35W D2S HID Xenon Bulb
|Model||35W D2S HID Xenon bulb|
|Color temp.||4300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K|
-40 to +105 degree celsius
|Service Life||More than 3,200 hours|
Description of 35W D2S HID Xenon Bulb
1. Per Bulb voltage and power: 12V/35W
2. Base type: D2S
3. Lumitation: 2,500- 3,500lm
4. Color temperature: 4300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K
5. Working temperature: -40 to +105 degree celsius
6. Long life span: more than 3,000hours, 10 tiems of halogen bulb
7. Low power consumption
8. Waterproof and shockproof, dustproof as well
9. Wide view in bad weather as heavy rain and fog
10. 100% compatible with original headlight system
11. High brightness: Three times luminous flux of halogen bulbs
12000K: This color temperature puts out a deep bluish violet light
and is deeper colored than the 10000K. It is for customers who are
looking for the most extreme and most exotic looking light output.
10000K: 10000K produces a deep blue light output approaching violet
and the blue is noticeably deeper than the 8000K.
8000k: It emits bluer light than the 6000K. This is one of the most
popular of all color temperatures by customer demand.
6000K: It emits pure whiter light with a slight tint of blue. This
is one of the most popular of all color temperatures by customer
5000k: It emits white light with a slight tint of yellow or red.
4300K: The light appears fairly white, and has light yellowish hue
when reflected off the road identical to the OEM equipped vehicles.
It is ideal for customers who do a lot of back road or canyon
driving and need the optimal visibility.
Photo of 35W D2S HID Xenon Bulb
Our company has exported car lighting product for more than 8
years. We can offer you not only good quality but also competitive
price. If you are interested in it, please feel free to contact us.